Friday, August 26, 2011

Photo shoot

Today I had the comparatively new experience (for someone not used to it) of having my picture taken. A lot. It was a shoot for new professional pics for website/ headshot/professional etc purposes. As someone who is fully reconciled to my composing career having very little to do with how I physically look, it took a bit of time to get over my severe self consciousness, but in the end I actually rather enjoyed it all, and this was entirely due to my photographer Richard Budd (www.richardbudd.co.uk) was was utterly terrific. He was a real pro, put me completely at my ease, and may have managed to achieve a feat I had thought hitherto unfathomable - make me look half decent on film. I would strongly recommend him to anyone. I'll put the pics up on my new website...

Thanks very much, Richard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home