Sunday, October 31, 2010

Busy busy busy

Ooops. Just realised that I have not blogged for many months. Yeesh. Which is a sign of ultra-busy busy-ness which I have been experiencing since mid September. Lots of ongoing uni work at the moment (marking, prep, admin) combined with composing music for a new project, which is fun but leaving time for little else.

My work/life balance has recently become rather skewed and I am just realising that I will need to re-read my 'time management for complete idiots' before my ambitious food baby takes over the world. I went for a jog today and the fresh air hurt my skin. A bad sign. What's happening to me?! And since when did I start to sound like that character from Dostoyevsky's Notes From the Underground?! Argh. Time to count my blessings.... of which there are many.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home