Tuesday, May 04, 2010

BBC 2010 General Election Theme

Quick heads up for polling day on Thursday: the BBC programme giving the results as they trickle in will have music orchestrated and arranged by yours truly, composed by my good friend Richard Blair Oliphant. It has already been on the TV for the last debate last week - it was pretty strange watching the political leaders stood their behind their lecterns waiting for the music to finish! I'm looking forward to it...I think I'll get a credit at the end...

At east I can say with some accuracy that I have orchestrated the 2010 general election. Just not the result mind you ; )


3 Comments:

At 12:00 am, Blogger Unknown said...

A wonderful piece of music Andrew - well done on the orchestration and arrangement. Looking forward to hearing it in all it's glory on Thursday night.

 
At 9:42 am, Blogger Unknown said...

Andrew, where can we get the music from. It's very nice!

 
At 5:18 am, Blogger Gabrielquotes said...

It was incredible. Do you have, or know where I can get/buy, an MP3 or CD of the full thing?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home