Tuesday, August 23, 2011

ooooops

Yeeeeesh. Am painfully and shamefully (it half- rhymes!) aware of disgraceful neglect on my part on my bloggage since... ye gods... Oct 2010!?. He he. Sheepish grin. I did try once or twice but had trouble logging in (lame lame lame excuse). I've been reaaaaally busy. No excuses. Fail.

It actually HAS been a v busy year work-wise - additional composition on a couple of Discovery channel series, and workshopping a new musical - Dido Queen of Carthage, which I will be showcasing on Saturday 14th September at 3pm at the Soho theatre, directed by my great friend Tim Ford, and starring the incredible Olivier nominated actress and singer Emma Williams, who has been a joy to work with.

There are also some other projects in the offing, so work promises to keep me honest. I will ry much harder and blog more regularly, I promise. Hope my (one? two?) readers are well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home