Thursday, March 15, 2007

Cheltenham Jazz Festival

I am booked to play at the Cheltenham Jazz Festival this year on Sunday May 6th. I will be in a piano/vocal duo with the impossibly talented Kate Brown, and we will probably mostly do original jazz songs by me. It should be a lot of fun, and I am really looking forward to it.

As is the way with the music profession, periods of intense activity are followed by periods of quietness, and I have been taking it easier recently, catching up with things at Southampton University, and doing a bit of my own composition (I am working on a Jazz Cantata of sorts, but not sure how it's going to turn out yet) and thinking about promoting my songwriting. I (or to be more accurate Jimbo) will be adding new links to the website soon of more examples of my music to listen to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home