Monday, February 19, 2007

Songwriting

Besides the work have been blogging about recently, I am also currently working on a few other projects that have ongoing, longer-term time scales which I work on on I have "free time". One of these is a songwriting project where I have been writing songs and recording them in order to place them with recording artists. I had a session in December with the male vocalist Sam James and several in January with Kate Brown, and I am now getting round to working up demos on them, with the engineering expertise of Tony Reeves and Jon Gingell (whom is also playing guitar on them, making a quantum difference). These sessions have been really fun, and I am once again in awe of the talents of others.

1 Comments:

At 3:24 am, Blogger Andy said...

Sounds like you've been super busy with stuff dude.....

will be cool to hear the results of anything.

Yup yup....

(this is part 2 of an internet world message in 2 parts)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home