Thursday, June 14, 2007

More orchestration work and stuff

I have been a wee bit hectic recently with Uni of Southampton end of term marking, and various domestic issues relating to sorting out my computer. New speakers. Really glamorous, madly thrilling stuff.

I have done some exciting work though - some more orchestrations for Abi Roberts cabaret show, which included me writing my first jingle which was a huge amount of fun. Tony Reeves (an utter diamond geezer) helped a huge amount with the recordings and even sang on the jingle. What a star. Abi (also really nice) is a really talented singer (think a blonde Bette Midler with a better voice) and her fantastic show will be at the Edinbugh Festival this year.

This weekend I will have a chance to relax and see a few friends, and I will also try and practise the piano which I will be playing for my sis' wedding. Brotherly pride this, but she will be the most beautiful bride ever and I want to do it well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home