Saturday, August 08, 2009

Behind the scenes....

I- yi-yi. (Eye - yeye - yeye?) Or something.  I have just spend three days solid at the computer prepping material for the Moon On A Stick demos for a recording on Monday.  Yeowsa. Sore shoulders and neck and head - have been sat in the same position for too long and am beginning to sense that my brain may be telling me to stop for a wee while...

I will manfully wrestle with what self doubts/ shock last minute remembrances occur to me (spare printer  paper and toner... dammit!).  After I get these demos done and get them Mastered (next week) I will hopefully get round to doing those really glamorous admin and behind the scenes-y things which are simply nose-bleedingly exciting (tax returns, teaching planning duh duh duhhhhh) which, in a movie are simply handled with a music montage. Cue Team America: World Police montage song.....





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home