Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Christmas!

I've spent the last week or so having some welcome time off after several months of intense and ongoing work, and have spent some enjoyable time with friends in Reading, Guildford and Farnham. I will spend Christmas with my family in Southampton before heading to York for a family birthday, and then going to London. Thereafter I will see the New Year in once again with my dear friends the Gillinghams in their lovely home in Devon.

So it will be quite a bit of too-ing and fro-ing, probably too much to eat (I already know my new year resolution- lose some weight!), and I hope some good times with family and friends, which I am really looking forward to!

And Merry Christmas to you! If anyone does read my blogs...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home